Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Schedule Change for the OSS

I apologies to anyone looking forward to hearing OSS Speaker Julie Scott. I know I sure was, but it looks like Julie cannot attend in October. I wish I could talk her into changing her mind, but it is safe to say she will not be there.
If you have not heard Julie speak about her families experience with Sasquatch, it is so worth listening to. Read her great book or find her interviews on the internet. I am one her greatest fans and wih her and Wayne well.
So, that will provide an hour space that could be left for a number of things. What I thought would be nice is a panel discussion on the nature of The London Tracks found in Cottage Grove this Feb.. It will be your chance to hear it from the people on the ground that came into contact with what might be the most well docuemnted track find in Bigfoot research. It will also be your chance to hear about the more puzzeling aspects of Bigfoot behavior and how it might effect human behavior. To read more about what I mean go to Thom Powells website at
http://www.thomsquatch.com/p/about-thom-powell.html
Ok, that is all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment